New User Onboarding Updates
New users on Content Runner were a bit intimidated by all of our features and rather than asking questions or reading our help documentation, many of them would never place an order. We are in the process of fixing that, by creating an onboarding help sequence that will pop up useful information for first time users of Content Runner. This should roll out later this week and we are excited!
Content Quality Roll Out Complete
Our content quality initiative has been fully implemented and we are happy to announce that both the content metrics and revision control features are going to be free! Please give us feedback on both and if you have suggestions (especially for the metrics), let us know and we can keep improving.
Content Runner Revised API is now Live
With our new Content Runner API you can do all sorts of fun stuff with your User account. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Get Your Account Details (including balance)
- View the details and statuses for each of your ordered articles
- Retrieve content from your completed articles (we can push the text back to your site)
- View the details of orders and place a new order from your agency site (it will connect to your CR account)
- Create, view and update existing style guides remotely
We are working with 3 agencies on a custom integration of our API to help streamline their workflow, send us an email if you’d like to know more!